Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lulu Splendor is Splendid!

I have been on the hunt for the perfect hair "accessory". I knew I didn't want a tiara, though I'm a princess at heart. I opted instead for a brooch or hair clip since I plan on wearing my hair only half up. I started my search in bridal shops here in the city and just looking at random brooches at any store that sold them and found my options limited and not what I had in mind. I then turned my attentions to ETSY. Which has long been an addiction to mine. I started scrolling through pages and pages of hair clips and combs and then I saw it! The perfect hair clip, and though I'm usually a hands on kinda a gal, that needs to see and touch before I buy. The price was right and the store was called LuluSplendor! Lulu is my dog's name so I took it as a sign. I'm so happy I did. My hair brooch arrived today all the way from Australia! It's perfect too! YAY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails