Thursday, July 17, 2008

Its a Beautiful Morning!

My morning usually start like most others, I stumble from my bed still sleepy and disheveled into the bathroom. I usually start my morning routine in the light glow of the morning not ready to face anything too bright. It is usually after my first cup of morning tea that I start the process of washing my face and teeth and looking at myself in the mirror. I witnessed a miracle this morning when I looked at my face not yet washed and thought to myself "you look really pretty today". This was not a fluke, I didn't still have make up on from the night before. My face was clean and bright and 100% me and it was beautiful. How you may ask? I started 2008 off by using what some call the "miracle broth" I decided to use my Christmas bonus to purchase La Mar Radiance. (it was my first purchase of the magical line of facial potions). I choose the La Mar Radiance first because, well I was out of toner and this was a similar product and I was able to justify spending an absurd amount of money on something that I technically needed. I noticed a difference rather quickly. My skin seemed more even toned and my pores started to look smaller. I then purchased the eye concentrate, which I'm less impressed with. My most recent purchase as been the original item I have sought after for so long, the Creme La Mar. This super rich moisturizer seems like an instant luxury when you put it on. Though the price is steep I justified the purchase because I use such a small amount daily and after using it for several months it looks like it is almost a full jar. Again, I can see my skin looks fabulous! Though I still get my hormonal and dairy outbreaks around my chin, they clear up and my skin looks youthful, dewy and fresh. Treat yourself to something wonderful... if you need anymore justification think- its cheaper than a face lift!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails