Thursday, July 24, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game

Friday night my family and fiance enjoyed a Braves game at Turner Field. It has been a long time since I saw a baseball game and it was a lot of fun (even with a killer head cold). While watching the game I leaned into my fiance and mentioned that we could have had our wedding here. He looked at me like I was crazy, however in my head I think I ballpark wedding could be cute if maybe you met at the ballpark, or your first date was a braves game. Why not have your wedding be where maybe your fiance proposed on the jumbo-tron. So here is a photo board of a baseball theme wedding! Batter -up! Ideas: mini hamburger and hot dog pass hor'devours baseball card save the dates, team logo grooms cake, baseball cuff links, popcorn and peanut favors, autographed base ball seating cards, and a fire work exit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails