Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Never a Bridesmaid, Now a Bride

That isn't a completely true statement. I was the Maid of Honor for my sisters wedding, but I was 12 and was more like the sister of the bride then a bridesmaid. I didn't pay for my dress or doing of the Bridesmaids duties (expect for holding the ring!). So I have found myself fretting and being very worried over the choice of the bridesmaid dress. I want the girls to like them, but I also know I can't please everyone. I'm also having a hard time asking someone to pay upwards of $200 for a dress they will wear for 10 hours. So here are my picks.




1.) My favorite through pictures. I don't have a price yet because I found it online and just love that it has a slight train and buttons. As soon as I hear back from the bridal shop I will have a better idea of if it is in price range and if it is available to try on.






2.) My second favorite. It has a slight train, and a sash and tails. I think it will look very pretty going down the isle. Its also at a fair price at $165.




3.) This one everyone loved at the shop. Its pretty, also has buttons. It doesn't have a train so that makes me like it less. It was also the higher priced dress.


4.) Is my guilty fall back dress. It isn't as pretty and a girly ballroom gown as the others. It does have a train and is on sale for $100.
Oh the choices!!! I guess I need to just make a decision and go with it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are all pretty, but #1 has the mermaid skirt going on--and for those of us with, um, plentiful thighs, mermaid skirts can make us feel really heavy-looking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails