Thursday, February 7, 2008

Let them eat cake!

As a future bride with an allergy to wheat; one of my big task for the big day is finding a wedding cake that I can eat. However I also need to find one that my guest will want to eat too, and for any of you that have ever tried to make or even eat a gluten free cake you will know it is short of the wonderful flavors of your traditional flour cake. I did find a little gem here in the city...Metrotainment Bakery!!!! They have a wide variety of cakes and they can make pretty much ANY of them gluten free.

For my birthday my fiance purchased their Gluten Free Italian Cream cake. The Mascarpone Rum icing I could live off of; it was so yummy and the cake was huge! (It also freezes very well)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails