Thursday, April 10, 2008

Because My Life is Random

A few weeks ago I was asked by a friend to help him with a Fashion Show. We have worked on numerous charity fashion shows and events over the past four years so with all my heart I said yes. He didn't give me any information on the event when he asked, but I was assuming it would be a business related fashion show, for either a new fashion designer in the city or club/restaurant, maybe even a luxury car dealership (We are Atlanta and given any reason to have a fashion show we will throw one.) This afternoon before running out to lunch I got an email from my friend in regards to the show this weekend and I'm soooooo excited! Its a Bridal Gown Fashion show!!! Its for the Atlantan Bride and here is the info....

The Atlantan Brides Evening of Bridal Luxury April 13 www.modernluxury.com/brides/atlanta
BUY TICKETS NOW. You've been up to your elbows in flowers, photographers and reception decisions, and you deserve a break. Treat yourself to a night of food, drinks and pampering, and pick up a few gown ideas from our fabulous runway show while you’re at it. April 13

I can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails